DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address. You may visit our site anonymously.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website is directed to people who are 13 years of age or older.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Generally, the Personal Information you provide may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We also may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, nonpersonally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RIGHTS
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions.
Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using the site implies that you accept these terms.
- You will be able to access this website without having to register any details with us.
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors, and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
3. SITE UPTIME
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website:
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United States;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or other potentially harmful software.
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse the third party websites, access them at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice.
- The material on this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for ; or (iv) any liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United States.
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;
- or any liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United States